Fire breaks out at furniture godown in Thane

Insight Online News

Thane, Aug 12 : A fire broke out at a furniture godown at Ulhasnagar in Maharashtra’s Thane district in the small hours of Thursday, the civic sources said.

No casualties were reported, however, five persons trapped inside the building were rescued, a fire department official said.

The fire which broke out at around 0140 hrs, damaged the second and third floor of the building.

Two fire engines of the civic fire services were rushed to the spot and put out the blaze.

The short circuit is said to be the reason of the inferno, the official added.

UNIINDIA

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *