Hostel fire kills 8 in Moscow

Insight Online News

Moscow, July 29 : A fire broke out in a hostel in southeastern Moscow, killing eight people and injuring three others, it was Friday.

An acting head of the city department of the Russian Emergencies Ministry said the fire was caused by the lattices installed on the windows.

The fire has since been extinguished.

An emergency services spokesperson noted that the victims had died of carbon monoxide poisoning.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *