Latest News Site

News

Increased US presence in M-E dangerous, says Iran

Increased US presence in M-E dangerous, says Iran
May 25
18:19 2019

Tehran, May 25 (IANS) The US decision to deploy additional troops to the Middle East region was “dangerous”, said Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Saturday.

“Increased US military presence in our region is extremely dangerous and it threatens international peace and security,” Zarif was quoted as saying by Iranian state TV.

Such a move by the US should be addressed by the international community, the Iranian Foreign Minister said, a day after US President Donald Trump announced sending 1,500 more troops to the Middle East, Xinhua news agency reported.

On May 5, Washington announced deployment of the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier group and a bomber task force to the region adjacent to Iran’s southern waters.

US National Security Adviser John Bolton said earlier that American forces were being deployed for protective measures against any “attack on US’ interests or on those of our allies”.

Responding to Bolton’s remarks, Zarif said: “The US officials have made such allegations based on ‘fake intelligence’ to justify their ‘hostile’ policies towards the Islamic republic and to raise tensions in the region.”

–IANS 

TBZ
Annie’s Closet
G.E.L Shop Association
kallu
Novelty Fashion Mall
Fly Kitchen
Harsha Plastics
Status
Akash
Swastik Tiles
Reshika Boutique
Paul Opticals
Metro Glass
Krsna Restaurant
Motilal Oswal
Chotanagpur Handloom
Kamalia Sales
Home Essentials
Raymond

About Author

admin_news

admin_news

Related Articles

0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Write a Comment

Sponsored Ad

SPONSORED ADS SPONSORED ADS SPONSORED ADS SPONSORED ADS SPONSORED ADS SPONSORED ADS

LATEST ARTICLES

    Photos of the Week: September 2019

Photos of the Week: September 2019

0 comment Read Full Article

Subscribe to Our Newsletter