1. We, at Insight Online News are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for protection and management of personally identifiable information.
2. In order to provide personalized browsing experience “www.insightonlinenews.in” may collect information from you including contact lists in your device and its location to know your preferences which enables us to provide the most relevant information to you.
3. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual including his home or other physical address, and e-mail address or other contact information.
COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
4. Some of our web pages may host “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that may be used to collect information about the activity on the website. It may be used to recall personal information indicated by a web user earlier. However, most browsers allow the end user to control cookies. The cookies can have access to your personal information only if you accept them and you can also remove them at will.
5. Most browsers will notify if you receive a cookie. Tracking processes may recall information such as internet domain and host names, internet protocol (IP) address, browser software, operating system types and version, and the date and time at which the website is accessed. We may analyze information that does not contain personal information for trends and statistics.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE
6. Third Parties, primarily, news agencies such as IANS, UNIVARTA, Reuters and other agencies provide newsfeed on the www.insightonlinenews.in we may provide information including personal information which we collect on the web to such third parties only in exceptional circumstances as we are dependent on these news agencies for continuous feed. We at Insight Online News will take reasonable steps and measures to ensure that the Third Party service provider protects all personal information on our behalf. Insight Online News does not intend to transfer personal information without your consent unless such transfer is legally required. It is also against our policy to sell personal information collected online without consent.
7. We have adopted security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the data on our website including any personal information. We also restrict access to your personal information to employees and these are disclosed only for meeting and developing our services.
8. Insight Online News will not contact children under the age of 13 years about special offers or for marketing purpose without parents’ consent.
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
10. Insight Online News on its website “insightonlinenews.in” may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Ad Serving Companies may assume that the people who view or click on targeted ads, meet targeting criteria. Insight Online News will not provide any personal information to any advertisers. If you interact with, or view a targeted advertisement, you consent to the possibility of the advertiser assuming that you meet the target criteria used for displaying the advertisements.
CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY
11. We limit access to personal information to only those employees who need to come into contact with such information for delivering our services to you.
12. We shall take electronic safeguards that comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices & Procedure and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and any other rule for protection and preservation of your privacy.
14. Insight Online News reserves the right to alter, update, change or modify this policy at any time.
15. Insight Online News does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc. “Personal Account Related Information”. All services are free for the time being.
M/s Insight Online News ( Mr. Mohammad Fahim Ahmad)
Secondfloor,G.E.L church complex
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
phone:9431115344, +91 6201078821